REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE
In order to register, a student MUST pay 100% of the Student Direct cost and 25% of annual Tuition fees as shown in the fees structure (download fees structure). All fees are non-refundable and are all payable through the school CRDB account with the following details:
Account Name: MMM School of Pharmaceutical Science
Account Number: 015C609789500
Name of Bank: CRDB
Original bank payment slips must be presented to the admission officer on or before September 25th, 2023. No student will be registered nor be allowed into the classroom or hostel without complete payment of the first instalment.
You will be required to submit the following documents;
- Completed Application form and Medical Examination form.
- Original bank pay-in slips so that you can be issued with a receipt on the spot.
- Original certificate of secondary education examination (“O” level) or original advance certificate of secondary education (“A” level)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Certified True copy of your Original Certificates of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE)
- You will not be allowed to register for the course if you fail to submit your certified certificate during registration.
- All Forms can be download from the Forms section.
Failure to prove that you have paid the first instalment fee in full, you will not be registered and accepted to begin academic activities. The fees will not be refunded after you have been registered with the school in any circumstances whatsoever.